Villa Mir Vami is situated in the centre of the picturesque village of Sumartin on Brac.It is a traditional Dalmatian stone house, which was completely renovated in 2009.
This charming villa can accommodate 8 to 12 people comfortably. On the ground floor there is a kitchen / dining room / sitting room area, 3 bedrooms and 3 en suite bathrooms. The upper floor has a bedroom and a en suite bathroom. To make your stay on Brac Island as pleasant as possible, we have equipped the villa with all the equipment you might need and the interior and grounds have been tastefully designed.
To protect your peace and privacy, Villa Mir Vami is only available as a complete unit, with garden and pool. The position of Villa Mir Vami in the center of Sumartin on Brac Island means that it is close to shops, restaurants and coffee bars, and the nearest beach is a ten-minute walk away. Villa Mir Vami is ideal for family holidays or groups of friends who want to spend time together while enjoying the natural bounties and delicacies of Brac Island.
Those who prefer more entertainment and activity can easily visit Bol, which has a lively nightlife and plenty of sporting activities.
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS WE CAN ARRANGE FOR YOU:
- Sea Kayaking - explore hidden bays, beaches and small picturesque villages.
- Windsurfing - spend a day learning how to windsurf and enjoy this perfect summer activity.
- Sailing - spend a day aboard learning and enjoying.
- Diving - duration: 1 hour.
- Diving school - Duration: 10 hours (theory) and 12 hours (practical part).
- Fishing - for 4-7 people.
- Mountain biking - easy downhill from the highest peak of all Adriatic islands to the sea
- Climbing day - spend a day rock climbing at spectacular Brac locations.
- Wine tasting- wine tasting with us is truly an authentic experience.
- Visit to Blaca Hermitage - there is no better way to learn about the nature, history and traditions of Brac than walking with our guides.
- Biking - Duration:3-4 hrs.
WHOLE DAY EXCURSIONS:
- Hvar and Pakleni Islands tour - departure from Sumartin, Milna and Pucisca. Price: 650 EUR (up to 4 persons) 850 EUR (max 8 persons)
- Visiting the Blue Cave and Hvar town - from Bol to Sumartin to the Blue cave, Green cave, the town Hvar and back. Price: 800 EUR (up to 4 persons) 1000 EUR (max.8 people)
- Split tour - from Bol to Sumartin, Pucisca or Milna to Split and back. Price: 700 EUR (up to 4 persons) 900 EUR (max.8 persons).
Note: Prices may vary depending on season.